Patients: for POD practices ONLY For a full list of practices please go to :
Please call 0300 123 6242 or during this emergency period only, please email email@example.com
Please note that when calling or emailing POD, the essential information required is:
• GP practice
• Date of birth
• Medicines required
• Your usual pharmacy
If your prescription request is urgent, please telephone the POD to ensure it is dealt with the same day.
Your prescription will be sent to the pharmacy for collection after one week, and your email will be deleted after 1 month.
NHS Bath and North East Somerset, Swindon & Wiltshire CCG Medicines Optimisation Team
The Medicines Optimisation Team at NHS BSW CCG provides support to all prescribers in Primary Care.
In order to do this we carry out the following functions:
• Represent BSWCCG at local formulary meetings
• Liaise with secondary and tertiary care on commissioning contracts involving medicines
• Issue ‘Script’ newsletter (monthly)
• Provide telephone and email advice for GPs, Practice staff and Non-medical prescribers in Primary Care during office hours
• Ensure medicines governance compliance
• Provide support to the LCFS and NHS England Area Team with issues related to prescribing and fraud
• Monitor all prescribing in primary care
• Support to the CCG on issues relating to prescribing
For medication ordering via POD in Wiltshire please call 0300 123 6242
For queries or complaints, please contact PALS via email at WCCG.firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 0300 123 2103